Saturday, November 23, 2013

Seasonal - Autumn


As we are now well and truly into the cold weather, here is a wee collection of my Autumn recipes.  I love all the seasons but what I love most is the change from one to another and my favourite of these is from Summer to Autumn.  The leaves go from green to a splendid array of golds, reds, oranges and browns, the mornings and evenings become dark and frosty, I find myself looking out my jumpers, scarves and hats and, most importantly, I can start cooking wholesome, cosy meals and filling up the freezer for the winter.

So, my idea of cosy meals are soups, stews, curries, hearty pasta dishes, roast dinners...I could go on and on but I am sure you get the picture.  So here are some of my favourites........


And, one more thing, the Autumn photos were taken by my husband who loves photography, head over to his photo journal to check out more of his work:

http://www.blipfoto.com/Dominic87

Venison Stew
Beef Biryani
Mushroom and Black Pudding Risotto
Chilli Nachos
Lamb Tagine
Italian Sausage Pasta
Roast Chicken
Ham and Lentil Soup




No comments:

Post a Comment